Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pyronix Paragon RKP
21-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Pyronix Paragon RKP
Guest - 02-02-2010 08:15 PM

I have recently moved into a new house which is fitted with an alarm. The control panel says that it is a Paragon RKP alarm. It seems to be a
combined fire/burgular alarm. The previous tenant hasn't left any information with regard to the operation of the alarm and I have had to remove the fuse as when the power is on the alarm is constantly going off.
I have been all over the internet trying to find information on this alarm
but so far I have drawn a blank. I realise that no-one is going to give me the Master / Re-set codes, but can anyone put me in touch with the company who makes the alarm as at the moment it is totally useless.

There are motion detectors fitted all around the house, so if I couldn't re-set the existing alarm, would I just be able to replace the control panel and wire that in to the existing system. As you can probably tell, I know next to nothing about alarms, so any help would be much appreciated.

Mike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE: Paragon RKP - Rem Alarms - 02-02-2010 09:01 PM

Email me.
remalarms@aol.com
See if there are any clues on panel (white box around 8" square, not the keypad) to which model it is.
Ron.

Tell me, and I'll forget. Show me, and I'll remember. Involve me, and I'll learn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pyronix Paragon Super - Inherited! zorro 7 976 07-09-2013 07:21 PM
Last Post: PSE Security
  Paragon Super power off to keypad admin 0 964 21-05-2012 07:06 PM
Last Post: admin